Entry Fee: $
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the pool.
- All entry fees and eligibility requirements must be met prior to the start of the first game included in the pool each week.
- The administrator reserves the right to delete from the pool, anyone who does not meet the above requirements by the deadline.
- In case of ties the entry which comes closest to the total points in the BCS Championship Game will be the winner.
- If there is still a tie after the "total points" tie breaker...the winnings will be divided between all tied participants accordingly.
- The pool administrator reserves the right to change or delete any name entered that is deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- All Decisions are at the sole discretion of the pool administrator and are final.
- Special Note: Due to the new palyoff format you must choose the winner of the Championship Game prior to the start of the first game included in your pool even though the 2 teams in the Championship game have not yet been determined. You can only get credit for a correct pick in the Championship Game if your choice from the 4 playoff teams advances to and wins the Championship Game. Your point total will still be used as a tie-braker. This pool format was set up for ease of use by not requiring entrants to register or login. Thus, there is no way to add to, edit or change your picks once they have been submitted.
- Click on the radio button next to the team you wish to choose.
- if a point spread is indicated the favored team must win by more than the amount of points of the spread.
- The favored team can be determined by the following criteria:
If the point spread is a negative number the team on the left is favored.
If the point spread is a positive number the team on the right is favored.
- if NO point spread is indicated the team winning the game is also the winner in the pool.
- Enter a tie break point total which you believe will be the total combined score of both teams in the BCS Championship game.
- Enter your name or a nickname. (Please: no inappropriate names.)
- Enter your email address. (Your email address will not be displayed anywhere on the site. Only the pool administrator will have access to it).
- Click the "Submit" button and follow the instructions on the following page.